Thursday, August 03, 2006

God Dog

People told me they don’t believe it's really me on that picture to the right. Some even hint at the possibility that this image might be a fake! These people wonder why I don't look human, complete with a grey beard.
Well, here are some major characteristics of me, God: I unconditionally love human beings, and yet very often do not understand what they are doing and why. I can get angry at men, but only for a brief moment and I am always able to forgive them, even after the most outrageous and dumb actions. I do not gather other members of my species and go to war.
Now look at these characteristics and compare them to the average human being. And then compare them to the characteristics of a dog. Do you still believe I created MEN according to my likeness?

No comments: