Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Mote and the Pope

Sorry for the long delay, I have just spend a few very relaxing days at the restaurant at the end of the universe, and I had no time to take care of things on your planet for a while.
So, if sparrows still kept falling from roofs, it was entirely their own fault.
Anyway, I heard that during my absence this guy who is suffering from the delusion that he is my representative on Earth, felt the need to utter his opinion on a competing belief system. He said everything the Prophet Mohammed brought was evil "such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached."
Of course, my self-acclaimed representative has every right to criticize this behaviour, considering the fact that HIS believe system has been spread across your planet by nothing but love, compassion, reason and mutual understanding. And wasn't it Mohammed himself who said „I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."? Well, maybe not...

No comments: